After my latest brush with someone famous (QT as he now likes me to call him!), I recon I'm being spied on by the rich and famous. Clearly all celebrities like to hang out in hotel lobbies and airport lounges around the globe - maybe they like the attention. So far to-date I've 'bumped' into the following !!Ant & Dec (Wembley watching NUFC get beat)
Jason Donovan (Heathrow BA Lounge)
Alan Shearer (Melbourne - and I even spoke to him !)
Alan Hansen & Martin O'Neill (Heathrow Terminal 5 Lounge)
'The Cure' (Auckland Airport Lounge)
Rick Stein (Singapore Airport Lounge)
Quentin Tarantino (Westin Hotel, Tokyo)
Who's going to follow me around next ?!? QT sharing my hotel is certainly up in the celebrity stakes than two short Geordies from Byker Grove, so its all good!
1 comment:
Your claims to fame eh!! Well they don't beat speaking to SIR Bobby Robson now do they? (Well, I asked him for his autograph, hardly a fascinating conversation, but hey, it will do me :-)
Mam.x.
Post a Comment