Sunday, November 08, 2009

Tokyo Calling!

Hello from Japan! This week, Mr Cadbury has taken me for my first ever visit to Japan (Tokyo). I'm here to spend a week learning the business and I'm obviously going to make the most of seeing as much as I can. On first impressions Tokyo is just bloody huge. 33m people live in the greater city and its just hard to describe how vast the place is. Today (Sunday) I've taken in the Central Tokyo area but in reality just scratched the surface, covering the Imperial Palace gardens, Ginza shopping district and Tokyo Tower. Its like nothing I've seen before - and hard to describe on a blog! The next few days will be interesting as I do my first bullet train ride down to Nagoya and then Aioi to visit some of our sites here - it's a hard life!

No comments: