
Spring racing is now in full swing - with today being the start of the
Melbourne Cup carnival - Derby Day. As you can tell from the picture, Maxine is off with a load of workmates to bet on a few GGs - but mainly to partake in the party atmosphere and drink loads of champers. After a massive thunderstorm last night, luckily its a perfect blue sky today and about 30 degrees! Whereas this is the 'before' shot, taken minus any alchohol consumption, lets see what the 'after' picture looks like when she rolls back in tonight! As its also Halloween today, I instead have the joy of taking the two little 'uns to an afternoon house party with loads of other kids... I know where I'd rather be!
1 comment:
Lovely photograph Maxine, love the dress, but we look forward to seeing the "after" photos :-)
Jackie & Dave.
Post a Comment