Well, the holiday, er .. I mean.... business trip is over in Japan. The last two days back in Tokyo have been hard at work and more meeting and greeting (very important in Japan). The last two nights have been a continuation of the culinary experience the likes of which are unheard of in my normal diet. I feel like I've eaten half of the sea. My omega 3 levels must be sky high ! I've been staying at The Tokyo Westin - which is without a doubt the most luxurious (and expensive) hotel I've ever stayed in !! Which leads me to a surreal experience tonight on the way out of the hotel. The man in the picture (for those who have been living on Mars for the last 10 years) is Quentin Tarantino - and I almost walked straight into him at the hotel as he was leaving. If I'd of been 1 minute earlier (and not in the process of trying to find the loo) my camera would have been out to prove it. Quite a strange way to round out a very interesting week !
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Days 4 & 5 Reservoir Dogs
Well, the holiday, er .. I mean.... business trip is over in Japan. The last two days back in Tokyo have been hard at work and more meeting and greeting (very important in Japan). The last two nights have been a continuation of the culinary experience the likes of which are unheard of in my normal diet. I feel like I've eaten half of the sea. My omega 3 levels must be sky high ! I've been staying at The Tokyo Westin - which is without a doubt the most luxurious (and expensive) hotel I've ever stayed in !! Which leads me to a surreal experience tonight on the way out of the hotel. The man in the picture (for those who have been living on Mars for the last 10 years) is Quentin Tarantino - and I almost walked straight into him at the hotel as he was leaving. If I'd of been 1 minute earlier (and not in the process of trying to find the loo) my camera would have been out to prove it. Quite a strange way to round out a very interesting week !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment