No, the people in the picture are not the '80's pop stars looking a bit worse for wear (a lot worse for wear actually). They are in fact my mates on their way to the Newcastle match last weekend. The title is merely a reflection of the BLOODY AWFUL weather in England in November that I've 're-discovered' while being here. I think out of the 10 days here, it's managed not to rain for two of them! It's a solid reminder of why I need to be living in a warm country ! Where's that Qantas plane .....
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Wet, Wet, Wet
No, the people in the picture are not the '80's pop stars looking a bit worse for wear (a lot worse for wear actually). They are in fact my mates on their way to the Newcastle match last weekend. The title is merely a reflection of the BLOODY AWFUL weather in England in November that I've 're-discovered' while being here. I think out of the 10 days here, it's managed not to rain for two of them! It's a solid reminder of why I need to be living in a warm country ! Where's that Qantas plane .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What are you on about! It was a lovely day in God's country. You are obviously going soft in you old age.
Sorry the last comment was me but I hit the send button without putting my name to it
what is g doing to cunningham? and dunc seems to be enjoying watching SICK!
Post a Comment