Friday, July 30, 2010
A mad few weeks
The last few weeks since the previous post have certainly been stressful - its hard to know where to start. Firstly Ethan turned 7 and we / he had a good day doing the usual frantic opening & playing with his toys. However, in the same week, grandma Hawkins passed away after battling with cancer. We got to spend some time at the hospital back in June which was good but was also difficult to see somone who used to be so fit looking so poorly. Work also took on a new twist (post several internal interviews) in the same week and I was asked to go and meet my new team in the UK - with 6 hours notice. So back on the plane to the UK again 7 days after having left, I spent the week in Uxbridge and a flying visit to Newcastle for grandma's funeral. Back in Aus *I think* 5 days later and I'm not quite sure where my head is at......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment