Thursday, December 24, 2009

HO HO HO !!

Almost. Only 1 hour and 10 minutes to go ! The boys are completely besides themselves with excitement (and I'm limbering my fingers up ready for the Lego marathon that the 25th December usually is !!) ... I'm even having to type quitely in case they think Santa is e-mailing Mrs Claus without our permission. Anyway, Merry Christmas to one and all ! Here are a few pics of the boys, and also a link to an Aussie Chas'n'Dave style Christmas song.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Merry Christmas I know the boys will have a great day. Hope you are all well.

love from Susanne Paul & Emily

Carol (Bebside) said...

Merry Christmas everybody have a lovely day. Really nice pics of the boys in their PJ's and we love the dancing elves.

lots of love from Carol Liam and Patrick.

The Armour clan said...

Merry Christmas!

Martin, I forgot to post your card in time so....I'll keep it for next year. Enjoy your festive time off and have a great new year in the sun (minus 8 at my door this week!).

Love to all the family.

Speak to you soon mate.