Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mothers Day at Kurll Park

Last weekend we slogged up the hill from our house (Maxine and I had to walk off the full Aussie breakfast I'd cooked for Mothers Day). Few brownie points in the bag there I recon. The top of the hill is Kurll Park with great views all around and as far away as the city (roughly 40 kms away). The last days of Autumn here have been fantastic, really mild weather perfect for taking the kids around & about. Here are a few pictures of the kids & some of the views from up there.

May is proving to be an expensive month nowadays. With Mothers Day in Australia falling in May, that now means I've got to contend with three (count 'em) lots of presents for Maxine. Ouch. Mothers Day, her Birthday and then our Anniversary. Hows that for bad planning.

No comments: