Monday, January 26, 2009

Folks Arrive

The long flight from Blighty has delivered the folks to the warmth & sunshine of Oz in January.... their milky white skin looks ready for a tan! As you can see from these pictures, its not taken them long to discover the pool & spa and have spent the last couple of days recovering from the jetlag horizontal on the sunbeds.

We've also been up to the Dandenong ranges on Australia Day (Today) to take in the view over Melbourne and once again fatten up the birds (the feathered variety). Now they're just off to the 4th Round of the Australian Open ... so for anyone watching the James Blake vs Jo-Wilfried Tsong match today - look out for the 'whities' in the crowd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not what I want to see when I have just driven to work through a blizzard !!!

Anyway Martin, I hope the outlaws are not causing to much trouble.

Susanne