Saturday, April 12, 2008

Aidy's 2nd Birthday Party

Today we had the party for Aidan at home as planned and although it had been forecast for showers, it was a beautiful blue skied day. The animal farm arrived at 10:30 and set up shop in the back garden much to the delight of the (many) assembled kids. We had sheep, goats, guinea pigs, rabbits, chickens and ducks... and the kids were straight in there petting them. All told I think I counted about 15 kids in there at one point. Aidan was a bit of a wuss and wouldn't walk around in the pen but he did manage to stroke a few and made a few 'quack quack' noises! The newly assembled (after huge amounts of manual labour on my part .... never again)... play centre was a hit too. Good job too 'cos it was finshed about and hour before the party started! Party food and a great dragon birthday cake later and we were all done..... with yet more pressies to unwrap. I think Aidy enjoyed his big day anyway. All done 'till next year. See the party pics & video's here.

No comments: