Well a third year of Christmas is done in Australia for us. We still miss the bad weather from England....the one day of the year you want it to be cold! The other 364 days we can live without though... As usual the kids got way too many bits of bright plastic for the garage/house to cope with. We seriously need a big toy sale one day soon. See the Christmas pictures here.The weather over Christmas has been a bit odd for Melbourne. Just before Christmas it rained hard for almost two days and in drought ravaged Victoria, most people were very happy to see it. Since then its been a scorcher, with temps hitting 36 degrees yesterday..... so, the grass grew..... and the prospect of living on a fair bit of ground hit home. You have to garden. Given that the back is not landscaped yet, we have a lot of grass. SO only one course of action.... buy a ride on mower. 18.5 horses of grass ripping machine! We've finally joined the green welly brigade! A few more pics of the last couple of days are here.....
1 comment:
Wow, I guess I know what I will be doing next time we are over there, that looks fantastic. I'll have to push you Dad out of the way first though :-). Mam.
Post a Comment