Sunday, April 15, 2007

20/20

No, not the short form of cricket, or for that matter the foul tasting alchopop we all drank in the '80's. Its my vision. On Friday I (Martin) went to get my eyes blasted with lasers - 8 hours later after some R&R at home, perfect vision. Its amazing. After having put doing it off for years, I finally plucked up the courage to get it done and it was honestly less grief than going to the dentist. All done in an hour and a half from the minute I walked through the door to the minute I left. By 6:00pm on Friday after having slept for a few hours, I could see just as well as wearing my contacts! Should of done it years ago..... So thats the second operation in my life - both done on Friday 13th ! Must be my lucky day.

Its another nice sunny day & we're off (with my new found bionic vision) to the park this afternoon with Maxines "Bentleigh mothers group" for a 'party in the park'. There will be 10 other kids there with Aidan celebrating their 1st birthdays together... all of them were born within a few weeks of each other. Should be fun for the little man, as well as the adults (wine & beer already packed!).

No comments: