I've left the Aussie sun for some Texan sun this week as I've gone to the states & Canada for a couple of weeks on business. Good timing on the 5th anniversary of September 11th(!) Maxine is delighted at the prospect of looking after the kids for 2 weeks while I go to Dallas, New York and Toronto.... Looks like lots of presents will be in order on my return. We're flying up to NYC on Friday to spend the weekend in Manhattan. Thems the breaks eh.....
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Back in the US of A
I've left the Aussie sun for some Texan sun this week as I've gone to the states & Canada for a couple of weeks on business. Good timing on the 5th anniversary of September 11th(!) Maxine is delighted at the prospect of looking after the kids for 2 weeks while I go to Dallas, New York and Toronto.... Looks like lots of presents will be in order on my return. We're flying up to NYC on Friday to spend the weekend in Manhattan. Thems the breaks eh.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment