
Here's Maxines new motor for all the outback 4 wheel driving we plan to do (aka the mean streets of downtown Melbourne). We come all the way to Australia and buy a British made car (Land Rover Freelander)...how about that for patriotism. None of your Japanese Toyota muck for us eh Geoff. Fly the british flag with pride thats what I say.
2 comments:
Ahhh, the Land Rover Freelander. A fine example of German engineering. Built in Taiwan nowadays using cheap labour and shoddy materials. Word of warning though - NEVER EVER take it off-road. It invalidates the warranty and is liable to self-destruct. You'd have been far better off with something a bit more sensible. A RAV4 or a Land Cruiser perhaps.
Never mind, you live and learn, eh?
Oh, Martin, we're having a bit of a night out next weekend - probably in Whitley. You up for it? Or are you going to start with the lame "too far to travel" excuse already?
Nope, definately was built in good old blightly by craftsmen, steeped in history with off road capabilities Mr Clarkson said. Not like the Chelsea hairdresser car you drive. You'll never learn will you.
Err, no, won't be making whitley thanks, I'll be out in Melbourne. No comparison I know but I'll just have to live with it I guess.
Post a Comment